1. Lessons are invoiced termly.
2. Lessons are expected to be paid by the first day of the new term.
3. Payment plans can be discussed on an individual basis with the principals if required.
4. All invoices will be sent via email.
5. Fees can be paid by online payment (BACS) only. We do not accept cash or cheques.
6. If your invoice is not paid before the first day of the new term, a reminder will be sent.
7. Late payments will incur a late payment charge of £5.00.
30 minute class – £6.50
45 minute class – £7.00
60 minute class – £7.50
Private Class – discuss with the principals
Three Week Trial Prices
The Studios offer an initial three week trial, to be paid via BACS before the first trial class. This way you can see how your child gets on before deciding if you would like to continue. If you do choose to continue with lessons we will invoice you for the remainder of the term.
30 minute class – £19.50
45 minute class – £21.00
60 minute class – £22.50
Termination of Lessons
Once your trial period is over and you have committed to the rest of term, we will require a half term’s notice if you wish to stop attending our classes. This is necessary so we are able to provide a reliable timetable for our students.
There are three terms in our academic year.